TIPS TO PREPARE FOR PCS EXAM
- Posted by: Youth destination
- Category: Uncategorized ,
PCS signifies Provincial Civil Services. The difficult exam is conducted by the State Public Service Commission of the respective states in India. The candidates selected for some service in the state through the PCS Exam cannot be transferred out of state. The exam demands planning, organizing and managing skills. And if you don’t possess these skills then PCS coaching institutes in Delhi can help you.
Tips to Prepare for PCS Exams
- PCS exams are administrated by the respective states, so the candidates must have to be cognizant about the geography, history, and social issues of that state.
- The aspiring candidates should use the powerful tool i.e. newspaper to know the current happenings in state and around.
- It is advised to solve the previous 4–5 years question papers as it’ll help to understand the style and pattern of questions.
- Stronghold on regional language along with decent knowledge of state culture and traditions can be significantly helpful for interviews.
- It is recommended to take guidance from experts, either the coaching centers, teachers, or the toppers of the previous PCS exams.
- Regular attempts for mock tests, mock interviews, and other test papers is suggested for practice purpose.
- Time management is the toughest of exams demand. The candidates are advised to complete the syllabus on time and practice the same also according to the time limit provided in the exam.
- Written practice, in any case, cannot be avoided as it will help you to keep a check on your speed and idea formation.
- Don’t create heaps of books, magazines, notes, or newspapers at your study place. It can send you in state of depression. Collect and pick only that much reading material that you can revise thoroughly.
- It is suggested to complete your syllabus at least 1 month before the exam. Minimum 2 to 3 revisions of the entire syllabus is recommended to store the concepts in the hard disk of your brain.
- The candidates appearing for PCS exams are also advised to appear for the UPSC exam too. The reason is the minor difference in the syllabus of the two.
- Motivation and enthusiasm work like wonder for a capable candidate and this is in the best way provided by various PCS coaching centers.
- Authentic and up-to-date information that too in a schematized manner proves extremely helpful for students to grasp the syllabus with complete understanding.
- It is purely advised to study in a small group of 2–3 members or peers. Large groups easily become victims of useless gossip and unnecessary exploration of a single concept.
- Search for online live classes on difficult topics. Many PCS coaching centers in Delhi also has the facility of YouTube Live class, for example, youth destination.
Some other helpful points are discussed below to help you with your PCS preparation.
Commendable Role Of Top PCS Coaching Institutes
- Students always need good study material which can easily be grasped. On choosing the best PCS coaching institute, they can have a good compendium of study material for practice. Many good institutes also give self-developed helpful notes and questions to clarify student’s doubts on an individual basis.
- Best coaching institutes also enable the candidates to evaluate themselves at their preparation for selected examination by organizing a number of test series or mock tests. Up-to-date study material, in easy to understand language, helps students to understand and memorize the difficult concepts effortlessly.
Qualities To Find Expert Coach Or Coaching Institute:
- Exceptionally good faculty (may include retiring civil servants)
- Small groups or batches to ensure individual attention
- Separate classes for separate exams i.e. for Preliminary, Main examination, and Main interview.
- Helpful news compilations for strong hold on current affairs.
- Daily & Weekly current affairs revisions through different test series.
- Excellent study material by brilliant faculty members.
- The facility of effective mind tools i.e. mind maps.
- Impressive interaction with superbly experienced mentors.
- Mock-tests, mock-interviews and current affair quizzes.
- Library facility at the coaching center itself.
- Live YouTube classes
- Personality development classes
- Course fee concession to BPL/ SC/ ST or women candidates.
The above mentioned important tips and tricks are helpful for students of all states. You will surely feel confident after using these tips to prepare for PCS exams. And if you reside in Delhi then you can get the right direction and desired results by joining any of top PCS coaching in Delhi.